The principal deliverables of the project are:
- Three International Symposia held at three locations across the UK and webcast/recorded and released on YouTube to the broader international community.
- Three peer-reviewed books disseminated in a variety of electronic means.
The POCOS project further envisages to deliver:
- a broader appreciation of the state-of-the-art research in the area of preservation of complex digital objects
- a consensus on potential future avenues of research
- input to the strategic planning of holders of collections of complex material and environments
- the creation of new research networks to pursue such research and harness its outputs in a co-ordinated and more cost-effective manner
- initial synergies for transfer of knowledge between academia and industry